I saw the MLM industry for the first time about 18 years ago and knew instantly it was for me. I didn't sleep for 3 days. My first exposure was the "A" company. Long story short; great training and some life-long friendships.
Over the years I built two successful MLM businesses only to have the companies fail me. In 1991 I was a partner in an MLM venture which was sold in 1994. I belonged in the field as a customer/distributor where I was happiest.
I wandered in the desert for 2 more years trying this company and that comp. plan. I developed a very good evaluation check list which I still use to quickly disregard 98% of what I look at. I can count on the fingers of one hand the companies that would seriously get my attention.
Young Living Essential Oils found me in December 1996. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven and that is where I still am today. Totally happy, having more fun than I ever dreamed possible and making more money than I ever did in my life.
The secret? Good strong, unique product line; in fact a product line that is very hard to duplicate in the industry, coupled with very a strong mission and a very fair compensation plan.
I developed a "customer" philosophy as opposed to a "distributor" philosophy; building a customer organization of product buyers as opposed to distributors selling stuff. It has served me well over the years. Many have followed and built very successful customer organizations. I don't like a lot of meetings and still don't do follow-ups. It's not my personality. I decided when I got involved with this company, "to thine own self be true" and have never looked back. I'm just a messenger.
Life with a home-based business gives me time for my family, my grandchildren and true financial freedom.
My life for 35 years revolved around my 8-5 career in the health care industry. Unfortunately, the longer I stayed in that field the more disheartened I became. Education for providers centered on drugs, and more drugs. Few experts focused on natural ways to heal the body.
When I found these amazing products from plants, experienced the multiple benefits and realized the financial potential of the business I was on a new path for my life. I shared everything I knew about the products and business with anyone that would listen. In just a few years I was earning enough in my home-based business that I exceeded my corporate salary. So last year I resigned from an executive position at the corporate job.
I now work with people I choose, when I choose, sharing a business opportunity that I am passionate about. In my corporate job I thought having 4 weeks paid vacation after working 5 years at my job was good. Now I take time for my family and vacations when it fits in my schedule. I am not limited to the amount of time I am out of my home office. In fact, with a cell phone and Internet access I can work my business from anywhere in the world. Finding this company and these products opened a door in my heart and restored a passion in me to help heal the world.
Wishing You Everything Good In Life,
Before I started my business with Young Living in 1996, I was working odd jobs and couldn't make ends meet at the end of the month. I was in debt and worried about my future. I realized that I needed to take a long, hard look at what my life had become and ask myself, "What do I really want?" I saw that I truly wanted to step up and take charge of my life in order to have the kind of life I yearned for, which included time freedom and a comfortable income, but I didn't know what to do or how that could ever happen.
When my friend Susan introduced me to Young Living Essential Oils and asked me if I wanted to partner with her in business, I immediately said, "yes!" I, in turn, invited my friend Patty to join us. We jumped in with all six feet and the three of us made a pact to work together until we were all successful. We loved and believed in the products and in the mission of the company, and agreed to do whatever it would take to reach our goals. We brainstormed, laughed and cried together, met regularly and had local meetings. We did mailings, attended trainings, read books, listened to tapes. In short, we were hungry to find out how this business works and to make it work for us. Quitting was not an option.
Nine years later, my life has changed in ways that I never could have predicted or even imagined. Along with having achieved my goal of financial independence and time freedom, the process of building a successful business has brought unexpected gifts into my life: wonderful friends, the ability to donate my time and money to causes that are close to my heart, the means to purchase my own home and an ease of being that I had never known before.
I am forever grateful to this business for providing the vehicle that was able to help me realize my dreams by helping others realize theirs.
We doubled our corporate income and our retirement income is now unlimited!" What would you do if suddenly your corporate job was eliminated and your plan for retirement was down the drain? It happened to me; it could happen to you! The good news is that with Young Living, I doubled my corporate income and my retirement income is unlimited.
If you have dreams of financial independence, you definitely can't beat this.
Less than six years ago I was so financially broke I needed government assistance to survive. Five years later I retired at age 30. Today my work is my passion! As Zig Ziglar stated; "help others get what they want and you will get what you want." Today we help others create health and wealth in their lives.
Our business program is a tool to whatever you need it to be. Money, time, a job you love, improved health all
of these things can be yours. We did it and you can too!
Network Marketing has helped me create a life I love.
I don't spend hours upon hours working any more.
I spend quality time with quality people! I love this Business!!!!!
Dr. Susie, Young Living Independent Distributor Since 2003
"Quality And Excellence With No Compromises."
It was several years ago that Dr. Susie was first introduced to Young Living Essential Oils. Today, she uses the products regularly at her Studio Psalm spa, which has gained a reputation for "quality and excellence with no compromises." She adds, "Young Living reflects these high standards."
As an international speaker, teacher, and author of life mastery and spiritual awareness issues, Susie has dedicated herself to educating individuals about the wellness revolution. Susie incorporates the use of essential oils into her book, A Map to God, and discusses Young Living Essential Oils Founder and President, Gary Young, and the history of the company. Susie also discusses groundbreaking ideas to conquer enlightenment and stress and how to cope with spiritual emergencies simply by using Young Living's therapeutic-grade essential oils.
For you to have a successful business you need a strong foundation to build on. You won't find any stronger foundation than ours.Why?
* February, 2016 - You see more and more celebrities using and loving our products. Recently an article featuring Jessica Alba where she states she does not use fragrance she uses our essential oils and loves our Joy oil. Brian Clay, called the greatest athlete in the world, won the silver medal in the Olympics in 2004 and the gold medal in the Olympics in 2008 in the decathlon uses and loves our products. Alanis Morisette carries our Thieves spray in her handbag as one of her must haves. Singer Kelly Clarkson loves our Thieves Lozenges. The list goes on and on. Use our products and you too can have the very best. We have over $1 Billion in sales. Only eight other direct sales companies based in the United States have ever achieved this. There is no better place to be than with Young Living.
* Young Living Featured on Inc. 5000 List
SALT LAKE CITY—September 8, 2011—Young Living Essential Oils has been featured on the Inc. 5000 list in recognition of the company’s rapid growth during the last several years. The Inc. 5000, which is released annually by Inc. magazine, is an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Young Living achieved an impressive average growth rate of 37 percent between 2007 and 2010. Under the leadership of founder D. Gary Young, Young Living has become the world leader in essential oils, currently operating seven farms and six distilleries on four continents.
* On the April 22, 2008, Earth Day episode of ABC's The View, environmental activist, best-selling author, and Young Living customer Deirdre Imus was featured in a segment about how parents can help their children grow up green which includes using Young Living products. Imus named Young Living's Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier as one of her recommended "greening" products.
* Utah Valley Business Q named Young Living Essential Oils No. 7 in its annual list of the top 15 revenue companies in Utah Valley. This ranking was based on 2007 annual revenue. When asked by Utah Valley Business Q to provide his secrets to Young Living's continued financial success, Young Living Founder and President, D. Gary Young, said, "Splurge on your employees and cut back on expenditures and ostentatious displays of wealth in business and personal lifestyle." Young's example of personal and business integrity is also evident in his advice to other business owners. He says, "Be honest, even when it challenges you financially."
* In the December/January 2008 issue of Domino magazine, founder and alchemist of Pangea Organics body-care Joshua Onysko raved about geranium essential oil and directed readers to Young Living to buy some.
* In the November 6, 2007, issue of Woman's World magazine, an article on natural relief talked about the immune-supporting effects of Thieves.
* July 12, 2008 - On the July 11 episode of NBC's Today show, Dr. Susan Wagner, an animal neurologist, along with animal behaviorist Dr. Terry Curtis promoted the use of Young Living essential oils.